Monday, August 13, 2012

On failure, and the beginning of something new.


Photo credit: Michael Patrick O'Leary, http://www.michaelpatrickoleary.com/

ON FAILURE //



“I don’t know” is my new mantra. It is a very liberating sentence to speak aloud. By saying that you don’t know, you open yourself to learning and to be taught. So this is a blog of “I don’t know”.


 I want to write. I want to learn. I want to open myself up to new experiences. I want to explore new ideas and learn to be confident in my own voice. So this is a space for me to explore ideas about design, about life, about why we make, and why it is important. I fully expect to get it wrong, and fall on my face, and to miss the point more than once. However, a wise person once said


 “When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap”
(Cynthia Heimel) 

Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment